FRC Giveaway – Win a Breaking Bad Inspired T Shirt
It is time for another giveaway here on FRC, this time it is to win a Breaking Bad Inspired Tee.
Breaking Bad (arguably the best Show on TV) is now firmly into it’s 5th and final season. It has been quite a ride getting here, but to those who are new to the show here is a brief summary…
Breaking Bad follows protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife (Anna Gunn) and teenage son (RJ Mitte) who has cerebral palsy. White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years to live. With a new sense of fearlessness, and a desire to secure his family’s financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime, where he ascends to power. The series explores how a fatal diagnosis, such as White’s, releases a typcial man from the daily concerns and constraints of normal society and follows his transformation from mild family man to kingpin of the drug trade.
To commemorate this great show, I have been turning my hand to some Breaking Bad inspired T Shirt designs. I am pretty pleased with the outcome, so much so that I have decided to give one of our lucky winners a freebie!!
Check out the designs….
All of our Tees are originals, designed by Scott Lawlor and inspired by TV Shows and Movies.
Printed professionally and personally by Vital Tees, Brighton
We only use top quality products, that are resistant to shrinkage and fading (with in reason)
The T Shirts are made from 205gsm cotton and are of the finest quality around. Made with a one piece cotton/Lycra® neck for improved shape retention. Shoulder to shoulder taping. Twin needle stitching detail on neck, sleeves and hem. colours – 100% Cotton / Heather Grey – 97% Cotton, 3% Polyester. None of this cheap and cheerful stuff at our house!
For a better look at the designs and other Movie and TV inspired shirts, make sure you visit our store HERE
Now for the giveaway, to win one of these great designs, simply fill email your choice of T-Shirt and Size required (also we do Girlie T Sizes too, so let us know that) to -
comp [at] frontroomcinema.com
With the subject line WALT….
Competition closes 12am 16th August 2012
- THIS IS A GLOBAL COMPETITION
- You must be 15 years and over to enter the Front Room Cinema has right to refuse entry if suspicious
- The competition is not opened to employees, friends, family of Front Room Cinema
- Deadline for comp is Thursday 16th August 2012 12am
- One entry per household
- Front Room Cinema takes no responsibility for any damaged, late or lost/stolen prizes.
- Any entries that do not include name, answer, contact address or any of the required details will be void.
- All prizes come direct from supplier delivery time of prize can take anything from a few days to months.
- All winners will be picked at random and contacted by email
- The competition is to win, A FRC Designed Breaking Bad T Shirt, one of two no cash alternatives or exchanges accepted
- Front Room Cinema have the right to change,alter or cancel the above comp with no notice.
- Front Room Cinema will disqualify any entry that has been submitted from a bulk or automated entry service