Stylish Blogger Award
My good friend Jack over at Jack L. Film Reviews has tagged me with the “Stylish Blogger Award”.
I want to say a big heart-felt Thank you Jack, sorry I didn’t see it sooner!! I have been a busy bunny.
What I have to do now is to share 7 facts about me and then Tag 7 other bloggers who I admire to keep the award moving.
Here are the Facts :-
- Although I have always worked in Sales and customer facing, I generally hate people. I would quite happily sit on my own at home watching film after film and not go out for days.
- Marion Cotillard, Uma Thurman and Salma Hayek are on my freebie list, meaning I am allowed to date them if I meet them.
- My Favourite Film watching food is fish finger sandwiches followed by Peanut M&M’s, Meal of the Gods I think you would agree.
- Much to the dismay of my loving wife, I am a constant fiddler. I weekly go through the settings in the Front Room Cinema, changing the sound outputs and picture settings, only to go all back to the start again at the end. I am a bit OCD I think.
- I cry way to much at Rom Com’s, Chick Flicks and anything to do with a father. Need to MAN UP!!
- I am ashamed to say I have never seen, Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Citizen Kane (the whole way through) or Psycho.
- I play the guitar. I love blues and rock, Fave Guitarist was SRV (Stevie Ray Vaughn) and if we ever have a boy my wife has said I can name him Stevie Ray. This goes with our other children’s trailer park names, Pearly Lou and Daisy May. We are so classy lol
Ok then that is me done. That was really hard. I am very boring and am a struggling movie / tech blogger.
Here are some of the guys I really admire, I am sorry if you have been tagged already, I am a bit late to the party.
Emil @ Barabrafilm (mainly for introducing me to the “regular swedish meal time” videos)
So its over to you all now, 7 facts then pass it on. I am sorry if you have been tagged already. I am new around here.